cam cocoa beans ltd is located in cameroon, we are the cocoa beans, coffe beans supplier.
Telephone237-96287685Addressstreet 5, littoral, douala, Cameroon
High Grade Dried Raw Cocoa Beans
for Sale . We sell with timely delivery and competitive prices.High quality raw Sun-dried Cocoa Beans
, producing beans
with the strongest flavour, typical cocoa
smell, no contamination or off flavour detected. Procedures: -Storing cocoa
fruit 7 days. -Peel and take b...
Marabel Farms is located in united states, we are the hispaniola cocoa beans, sanchez cocoa beans, organic cocoa beans, cocoa butter, cocoa powder, cocoa nibs, cocoa liquor, wholesaler.
Telephone1-800-919-3744Address136 E. Santa Clara Street, Arcadia, California, United States
GLOBAL TRADERS COCOA ENTERPRIZE is located in cameroon, we are the cocoa beans, cashew nuts, white beans, black beans, supplier.
Telephone237-0000-74216153AddressSIX TIKO, TIKO, SWP, Cameroon
Nana Owusu & Associates Invest Company Ltd is located in ghana, we are the cocoa beans, cocoa powder, processed cocoa beans, raw cocoa beans, supplier.
Telephone233-249-724440Address1st flr, Oko house, # 102 tema road, south labadi estate, accra,
Cocoa Cam Ltd is located in cameroon.
Telephone237-78759620Address13 bell vue, mamfe, southwest region, Cameroon
DOO COCOA BEANS/RAW MATERIALS INC is located in united states, we are the cocoa, beans, to, buyers supplier.
Telephone973-674-0705Address77 south munn avenue east orange apt# 103, east orange, New Jers
cocoa beans prodution.com is located in cameroon.
Telephone237-75367177Address, muyuka, Cameroon, Cameroon
We are from the Ivory Coast, the country that leads the world in production and export of the cocoa beans used in the manufacture of chocolate. We supply cocoa beans and rosted coffee beans of grade 1. Please feel free to send us your inquiry. No quantity is too large for us.
Marabel Farms is located in united states, we are the producing organic cocoa beans, wholesaler and broker of raw organic cocoa beans, hispaniola beans, sanchez beans, wholesaler.
Telephone1-626-4465995Address136 E. Santa Clara St. # 10, Arcadia, California, United States
Dear sir, We have available large quantity of cocoa
and coffee beans
we are selling at cheap price. Our quality is just the best. If you are interested in our products, kindly contact back for more details. Many thanks
Dear Sir/Madam,we produce and export Cocoa and Coffee beans.We have a good quantity of Cocoa and Coffee beans in stock, both Arabica and Robusta.Just get back to us if interested in purchasing and we shall be ready to attain to your demands as soon aspossible.
Telephone237-70200091AddressFiango street, Kumba, South West Region, Cameroon
BANGEM FARMERS COOPERATIVE. is located in cameroon, we are the coffee, cocoa, cocoa beans, coffee seeds, coffee beans, cocoa seeds supplier.
Telephone237-96285876AddressSTRET 4 BANGEM, BANGEM, SOUTH WEST REGION, Cameroon
SPECIFICATION Moisture ( % ) 8 % Max Bean Counts 100 / 100 g Moulds 5 % Max. Slaty 5 % Max. Plate Count < 5,000 col/g Yeast < 5,000 col/g Defect 1 % Max. E.Coli Negative Total Defects 6 % Max.
Buyers of arabica coffee beans; cocoa beans, industrial and domestic machines for making coffee and roasting cocoa beans; chocolate making machines and all other related coffee and cocoa making machines. . .
TelephoneAddressPO Box 4201, Springfield, Qld, Australia
Screen:17 up,Grade AA Package: 50/60kg/jute bag Moisture: max 12% Defection/Broken:max 8% Clean Cupping, No primary defection. Shelf Life:2 Years
BrandCocoa Coffee Beans
Java Cocoa & Coffee Farm Roasters is located in Yoke Road,Muyuka, South West Region. We offer specialty fresh roasted gourmet cocoa & coffee by the pound or in bulk. You can order your cocoa & coffee as whole beans (recommended) or fully ground to your specifications.We start with premium green bean...
Telephone237-758-53-649AddressYoke Road, Muyuka, South West, Cameroon
COCOA BEANS FOR SELL (From Ivory-Coast) Price :available upon request Minimum quantity:20 tons Available quantity:3000 tons Conditions: For a reliable discussion, deal and shipping, interesting persons or companies must sent a Representative or Agent to our company in Ivory-Coast. Thanks
...vory coast west africa. Our offices in abidjan. Since 1998 we're exporting cocoa beans, acajou beans coffee beans, plantain and others. Our country is the first cocoa producer in the world. We have the best cocoa beans in the world too. And here are our prices per ton of cocoa beans without the tran...
Telephone225-07-44 93 66Address13 BP 291, Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire
H y H Cocoa Exports S. A. We are a Costa Rican company. Since more than 50 years we have been export cocoa beans from Central America (Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Honduras) . We offer the best quality, with the highest standard of production, selection and exportation. Your Corporation can choose...
Telephone506-2235-0809AddressMoravia. San Vicente., San Jose, San Jose, Costa Rica