Welcome, GuestSign InSign Up
Position - - - List
Showing results for Alumina Hydrated


...===================== Besides we are also manufacturing EXTENDER PIGMENTS: ALUMINA HYDRATE and GLOSS WHITE for Printing Inks and Paper. C) EXTENDER PIGMENTS FOR PRINTING INKS, PAPER, CRAYONS, FABRIC COLOURS etc. ============================================================== PRODUCT NAME & CODE APPLI...
Telephone91-240-2376734AddressSr No 43 / 2 Satara road, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India


... Aluminium Company Limited (MALCO) is an integrated producer of Aluminium, Alumina and Alumina Tri Hydrate in South India. We understand that you are the manufacturers of ALUM & PAC. We are currently selling alumina tri hydrate to various ALUM & PAC manufacturers, with proven track record of quality...
Telephone91-6677-247312AddressVedanta Aluminium Limited, Rayagada, Orissa, India


...r as per your requirement Average Chemic AL Analysis Silica as SiO2 0. 66% Alumina as Al2 O3 0. 57% Iron Oxide as Fe2 O3 0. 11% Calcium Sulphate Hemi hydrate as CaSO4. 1 / 2 H2OHemi hydrate 98. 42% (Plaster of Paris) Combined Water 6. 14% Loss on Ignition 6. 56%
Telephone0092-021-2725017Addressshop no. 06 ghondi street bohrapir, Karachi, sindh, Pakistan

Zibo Rundi Aluminum Industry Co., Ltd.

... chain of alum industry:1. Raw material-alum ore, coal. 2. Middle products-alumina, aluminum hydroxide. 3. Deeply proceeded products-calcined alumina, activated alumina ball (powder), aluminum sulfate, high whiteness aluminum tri-hydrate for filler (for man-made marble and flame retardant material m...
Telephone86-533-8400702AddressNo.8 Jurong Rd , Guoli Industrial Park, Huantai,Zibo, Shandong, China, Zibo, Shandong, China (Mainland)


We are pioneer manufacturer and supplier of industrial chemicals, solvents to oil & gas, chemicals and rubber industries since 1976. We have been incorporated in this field since 1976 and have been catering to the specific requirements of chemical industries.
Telephone91-265-2359980Address203, Galaxy Complex, Behind National Plaza, Alkapuri, Vadodara,


Tecnoserv is a technology services firm offering to 'source' cost-effective, good quality inputs and 'marketing' your products in this part of the world - expanding your market. Please visit our website and you can find out about the full spectrum of things we can do for you.
Telephone91-80-5768 6519AddressA-402, Celestial Greens, Old Madras Road, Bangalore - 560 093, K

Chemicals & Associates

CHEMICALS & ASSOCIATES, established in 1971, is an importing and trading organization.
Telephone91-011-25727778Address27 Ashoka Chamber, New Delhi, Delhi, India

Aluminum Corporation of China Limited Shandong Branch

...any was set up and put into production on July 1st, 1954 as the first ever alumina producer in mainland China. For 12 years since our company came into being, we have been the sole undertaker of alumina provider for the whole country. We are one of the first 40 national technological centers and one...
Telephone86-533-2945877AddressNo. 1, Wugongli Road, Zhangdian District, Zibo, Shandong, China


...greece, buying and selling complete plants(textile, crude oil distilation, alumina hydrate, optical disk, PVC extruders, advertising panels etc). We are representatives in greece for krauss maffei optical disks and for goboards international sales for advertisisn screens
Telephone30-2310-520826Address8, Kavalas Street Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece, Greece


...ter & Exporter of all kinds of industrial chemicals (Ceramic grade) such asAlumina tri hydrate (ATH) , Calcined Alumina, aluminum hydroxide. Calcined alumina powder, spent alumina, Calcined Bauxite, Calcined Clay, China Clay, STPP-Sodium Tripoli Phosphate (STPP) , Zirconium Silicate Opacifier, Ceram...
Telephone91-98244-13130AddressRadhey, 4-Poonam Society, OPP-Patel Boarding, Mavdi Plot Area, 150 Feet Ring Road, Rajkot, Gujarat, India


Founded in 2003, our company started with production as a sodium silicate solution (water glass) plant. In 2004, the company continued to extend and develop its range of products based on sodium silicate in its production of silicate binders. In july 2006, we started with production of synthetic zeo...
Telephone389-32-480 050AddressStrmoski Pat Bb, Probistip, The former Yugoslav Republic of Mace

Zibo Hongjia Aluminum Development Co., Ltd.

Specializing in the production of alumina and aluminum hydrate products, Zibo Hongjia Aluminum Development Co., Ltd. integrates development, production and marketing. Our products have been extensively used in many industries, such as glass, cars, electronics, and pharmaceutical. With a strong techn...
Telephone0086-533-2989158AddressZibo city in Shandong province ,China, Zibo, Shandong, China (Mainland)
About Us - Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Daily Updates - Report Abuse